In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you of the following information:
1. GUZMAN GLOBAL, S.L., (hereinafter, “GUZMAN GLOBAL”) domiciled at c / Traginers, 9 de 46014 in Valencia and provided with CIF number B-46.001.699, is in charge of the operation, management and operation of the https website : //www.guzmanglobal.com/ (hereinafter, the “Website“).
2. If you want to contact us, you can do so by postal mail, at the address indicated above or through the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The structure, design and form of presentation of the elements (graphics, images, logotype files, color combinations and any element susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual property rights, owned by GUZMAN GLOBAL. The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to users and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total, of the elements referred to in the previous section are prohibited.
4. Likewise, GUZMAN GLOBAL informs you that you may modify at any time and without prior notice, the provision, configuration and content of the Website.
5. The distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names, etc.) of the entities belonging to the GUZMAN GLOBAL group are protected by industrial property rights, the use or manipulation of any of these being prohibited, unless expressly authorized in writing.
6. It is prohibited to establish any link to the Website from any other web address without the prior and express written consent of GUZMAN GLOBAL.
The Website https://www.guzmanglobal.com/ (hereinafter, the “Website“) managed by GUZMAN GLOBAL, S.L., (hereinafter, “GUZMAN GLOBAL“) domiciled at c / Traginers, 9 de 46014 de Valencia and provided with CIF number B-46.001.699, it complies with the requirements derived from Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and current regulations regarding the protection of data from personal nature and, in particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of these data.
Who is the Data Controller?
The data that is collected or you voluntarily provide us through the Website, either by browsing it, as well as all those that you provide in the contact forms, via email or by phone, will be collected and processed by the Responsible Party. of the Treatment, whose data is indicated below:
Company name: GUZMAN GLOBAL, S.L.
Postal address: c / Traginers, 9 46014 de Valencia
Telephone: +34 963 992 400
If, for any reason, you want to contact us about any question related to the processing of your personal data or privacy, you can do so through any of the means indicated above.
What are your RIGHTS in relation to the processing of your data?
As a user of the Website, you have the right to obtain confirmation about whether GUZMAN GLOBAL is treating personal data that concerns you, or not.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. GUZMAN GLOBAL will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to the portability of your data, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us by sending a written communication to the email address email@example.com, or to our postal address GUZMAN GLOBAL, S.L., c / Traginers, 9 de 46014 de Valencia. The request to exercise any of your rights must be accompanied by a copy of an official document that identifies you (ID, driver’s license or passport).
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT THROUGH THE WEBSITE?
Data stored by browsing and using the Website
By the simple fact of browsing the Website, GUZMAN GLOBAL will collect information regarding:
– IP adress
– Browser version
– Operating system
– Duration of the visit or navigation through the Website
The information that we handle will not be related to a specific user and will be stored in our databases, for the purpose of statistical analysis, improvements to the Website, about our products and / or services and will help us improve our commercial strategy. .
In any case, to know the cookies we use on this Website, remember that you can access our Cookies Policy through the following link.
Data provided in the Contact Form
On the Website there is a Contact section in which it is necessary to fill in a series of fields in order to send a message through the Website. To register in this section, it is necessary for you to identify yourself and indicate certain personal data, so that GUZMAN GLOBAL can manage the request or query that is sent through this channel. In the event that you do not complete the fields indicated as “mandatory”, your message will not be allowed to be sent.
Such personal data will be incorporated into a GUZMAN GLOBAL database, who will keep them for the sole purpose of responding to the query or request that you submit through the form. In no case, this contact form is enabled to send CVs and any information provided for this purpose will not be subject to treatment proceeding to its immediate deletion. Within the website, you can find for this purpose, the official channels for sending this data.
The legal basis for the processing of such data is the consent of the user who contacts GUZMAN GLOBAL through the aforementioned form on the Website.
The personal data that you provide us by this means may only be communicated to other companies of the GUZMAN GLOBAL group, in case your query is directed or related to them, in any other case GUZMAN GLOBAL who manages, directly and exclusively, the data of users registered on the Website for the purpose referred to above.
International transfers of the data provided will not be made.