We are committed to the Global Compact
Guzman Global is a member of the United Nations Global Compact Initiative.
We are committed to each and every one of the ten principles within it. Ten principles which are universally accepted in the areas of Human Rights, Labour Standards, the Environment and the Fight against Corruption in corporate activities and business strategy.
We want to remain being a responsible and sustainable company.
- Principle 1. Companies should support and respect the protection of fundamental human rights, internationally recognised, within its area of influence.
- Principle 2. Companies should ensure that its companies are not complicit in the violation of human rights.
- Principle 3. Companies should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective negotiations.
- Principle 4. Companies should support the elimination of all forms of forced or compulsory labour.
- Principle 5. Companies should support the abolition of child labour.
- Principle 6. Companies should support the elimination of discrimination in employment and occupations.
- Principle 7. Companies should maintain a precautionary approach in favour of the environment.
- Principle 8. Companies should undertake initiatives which promote a greater environmental responsibility.
- Principle 9. Companies should favor the development and diffusion of technologies which respect the environment.
- Principle 10. Companies should work against all forms of corruption, including extortion and bribery.
The United Nations Global Compact is the greatest voluntary initiative of corporate social responsibility in the world, with over 10,000 companies having signed in 130 countries.